In this review you will learn more about the Lancome Miracle Air De Teint perfect fluid matte glow which comes with SPF 15. If you are looking for a semi full coverage and has oily skin, the Lancome Teint Miracle foundation could be an option to think about.
I haven’t tried many foundation yet. So far I have had experience with, mac face and body foundation and the not so much foundation, but bb cream from mac, the Prep and prime Mac bb cream ( you can find both reviews here on the blog, just click on the link).
As I like to get out of my comfort zone, I decided to try a new foundation. Initially, I wanted to something that would be light weight, that I could use for everyday situations ( even though I don’t use makeup everyday…you get the point..). Something discreet and efficient at the same time.
In addition, I heard about mate foundation which has a very attractive concept. If you have oily skin you will know what I am talking about. There is nothing more annoying when you finish your make up and it looks as shiny as the sun. :/
Well, I said I just wanted. I didn’t say I wanted to actually buy it. You know when you want something but you don’t really want to buy? It was the case. But…
Did you ever go to Sephora? Yes…Sephora.
That place where you buy everything beauty related, and you go just for the sake of looking and have some fun and dream about having all those things until you get hit by a vender, just saying:
Vendor: – Hi! How can I help you?
Me: – Hi! I am just looking. (smile)
Vendor: Is there something in particular that you are looking for?
Me: – Ah just a foundation but I am just looking (smile)
That’s enough engagement to the super nice no pressure (slash) pressure to happen. In that moment, you have to be strong enough to resist the subtle, well planned persuasion, where in the end, you buy a product that you didn’t really need, but somehow the vendor convinced you had to have, but that deep inside you think you want.
Does that make sense? Does anyone relate? hahaha
Then here I go back home happy and all excited about my new mate foundation the Lancome Teint Miracle, just feeling a little down because of the price and after buying it for 60 Euros (at the time. I think now is cheaper), I thought I’d better make a good use of it.
Lancome Teint Miracle First Impressions
In the same day (better saying night) I organised to meet up with some friends and sure I would use the lancome teint miracle. No doubts about that. I had already tried and liked the base in store, but I don’t know if this happens to you, everything looks better when you try in the shop.
Maybe the lights, I have no idea why (maybe someone can explain to me…) but I started applying the lancome teint miracle. Fist thing that I noticed, was the dropping applicator. I don’t know if I should say this, but I thought it was a little messy to apply.
Maybe because it was my first time using this time of applicator. Well I was not sure if I applied directly on the face, or applied on the beauty blender first (what a dilemma!) but then I remember the girl on Sephora applied on her wrist first and then used tapped the beauty blender gently on her wrist to then apply it on the face.
First impression of the lancome teint miracle was that it looked a little heavier than I thought. It was not so light as I imagined which made me put this outside of the everyday look category (even though I believe that some people would still it on a everyday situation like work, school, etc), without problems).
But this is my particular taste. If you like the most basic natural possible, you will understand. This was just the first impression, which was all right I would have rated this product at the time a 7 (from 0 to 10), but then I realised I was applying it wrong.
Once I learned how to apply it, my conception of the lancome miracle teint changed a little.
How to Use Lancome Teint Miracle (Or any other base)
The first thing you need to remember is to shake it. Shake it well. I find the best way to avoid the mess I mentioned before is to leave a few drops on your wrist. The application you will do as you prefer. Maybe with fingertips or maybe with a sponge.
Don’t step the skin preparation step!
There are a few things you need to do before applying the Lacome teint miracle (or any other foundation). This will help the foundation to least longer and it will also make the base look better on your skin. Here is the way I do:
- Face Wash: At the moment I am using the Chanel Cleanser Doucier which you can also find the review here on the blog
- Hydrating Spray: I learned to use the hydrating liquid spray before primer and also after applying the foundation and also on the sponge. I am using the Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray. You can also find the review here.
- Primer: I am using the mac prep and prime serum (review coming soon)
- SPF: In some cases you should add a sunscreen protection. In this case, the Lancome Teint Miracle has already a SPF factor 15. Then you decide if you need something stronger, you apply your own protection.
Impressions Of Lancome Teint Miracle After One Year
Yes, it’s been one year that bought the Lancome Teint Miracle. Since then I started to use it only for the days that require a little more production. Here are the main points I can share with you:
- Coverage: Good coverage but I don’t think I would use on a everyday basis, not because I don’t like it, but as I explained, I prefer this one for more special occasions when I choose to do something a little bolder
- Texture: The lancome teint miracle is great, not so heavy, and I like the finish touch of the foundation
- Smell: This is one down side. My foundation smells a little (slightly) like nail polish remover
- Mate: The Lancome teint miracle is a mate foundation, which is ideal for oily skin. What I can say about it is that it is still good to apply a light weight loose powder to make sure your skin will not be shiny
- Duration: I don’t know exactly how long the lancome teint miracle will last, but from my own experience, it lasted a long time and I didn’t have any problems
- Good on skin: There are some foundations, that are harmful for your skin. Not in this case. I have sensitive skin and never had allergy problems
Lancome Teint Miracle Final Conclusion
In general, the Lancome Teint Miracle foundation is a good product. I am still using it from time to time. If you ask me if I would recommend, the answer is yes, I would. But it also depends of what you need. If you are looking for a base where you could keep all night long, and for special occasions, I think that one will do the job.
Now, it is your turn! Did you ever try the Lancome Teint Miracle foundation? What did you think? Do you have any extra questions about the product? Leave your comments and be part of the community!